1. Eat food at fixed hours. Do not overeat.
2. Do not eat immediately after a workout.
3. If you are on insulin, make sure you have three proper meals with light snacks in between.
4. Do not eat fast; masticate and munch your food well before you swallow.
5. Drink a lot of water that will help flush the toxins off your system.
6. Make sure the gaps between your meals are short. Avoid fried foods and sweetmeats.
7. Include fresh vegetable salad in every meal.
8. Have at least 20 to 25 grams of raw onion daily.
9. Do atleast 1 hour exercise daily.
10. Add wheat bran to your wheatflour (50% wheatflour + 50% wheat bran). This helps to increase fibre in your diet.
Remedy: Lady Finger OKRA recipe for Diabetes
Last month in one of TV program I learnt of a treatment of Sugar (Diabetes). Since I am diabetic, I tried it and it was very useful and my Sugar is in control now. In fact I have already reduced my medicine.
Take two pieces of Lady Finger (Bhindi) and remove/cut both ends of each piece. Also put a small cut in the middle and put these two pieces in glass of water. Cover the glass and keep it at room temperature during night. Early morning, before breakfast simply remove two pieces of lady finger (bhindi) from the glass and drink that water.
Keep doing it on daily basis.
Within two weeks, you will see remarkable results in reduction of your SUGAR.
My sister has got rid of her diabetes. She was on Insulin for a few years, but after taking the lady fingers every morning for a few months, she has stopped Insulin but continues to take the lady fingers every day. But she chops the lady fingers into fine pieces in the night, adds the water and drinks it all up the next morning. Please. try it as it will not do you any harm even if it does not do much good to you, but U have to keep taking it for a few months before U see results, as most cases might be chronic.