HOW TO LOOSE THE WEIGHT
1. Oats: is extremely high in fiber, hence one portion of oats in the morning for breakfast can keep you full and energetic throughout the day, reducing your caloric intake.
2. Greens: like spinach, methi, broccoli etc are very low in calories and high in fiber, vitamins and minerals thereby reducing water retention and bloating from your body.
3. Beans: like kidney beans, soya beans etc are filled with resistant fiber and proteins which help release energy slowly and keeping you full for a longer time. They also feed your muscles and help them tone up.
4. Lean chicken and fish: are good sources of protein which increase muscle and thereby metabolic rate which helps fat burning and also adds bulk to the meals.
5. Cucumber: is very high in water content and acts as a natural diuretic which helps to reduce water retention and bloating leading to weight loss.
6. Brown rice: are not only high in fiber but also in energy giving B complex vitamins which leads to faster burning of calories.
7. Almonds and walnuts: are excellent sources of vitamin and fiber. A handful of nuts as mid meal snacks can really do wonders.
8. Papaya: an extremely low calorie fruit which contains papain- aiding in faster digestion of proteins and helping in weight loss.
9. Oranges and lemons: are low in calories, high in fiber and Vitamin C which is important in fat burning.
10. Berries: like strawberries, raspberries etc are low calorie, high antioxidants foods. A few of them as mid meals can keep you satiated. You can also add them in breakfast cereals or yogurt.